In 2016, I:
- Took 2,619,149 steps.
- Weight (94.7kg)
- Meditate 37 times.
- Got into sensory deprivation tanks thanks to Mel’s birthday gift.
- Read 5 books (↓7). Highlight: Team of Teams – Stanley McChrystal and Born Standing Up – Steve Martin
- Saw 28 (↓14). Highlights: The Dish, 13 Hours and Fantastic Beasts.
- Travelled on 12 Flights: SYD→BKK→DXB→WAW→DBX→SIN→SYD→SFO→AUS→SFO→SYD→ADL→SYD
- Travelled to Poland, Thailand, Singapore and Adelaide for the first time.
- Rode a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, currently the 7th fastest production motorcycle in the world.
- Got promoted to Service Enablement Team Lead @ Atlassian.
- Was recognised for my hard work by Atlassian.
- Worked on Sydney Craft Beer Weel for the 4th year.
- Sold Sydney Craft Beer Weel to Dave’s Events. Looking forward to seeing what we can do with the new team.
- Brewed a beer with hops only grown in my back yard.
- Welcomed Laurence J Magro into the world born 10th February 2016.
- Celebrated 4 years of marriage to Melinda Magro.
- Performed a 1 handed push up in less than 6 months, beating Matt Saxby’s goal of 12 months.